Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Anniversary...to me!

12 years ago I became a Close To My Heart Consultant!

When I signed up with this amazing company I was a stay-at-home-mom. The boys were 1 and 2 years old. I had worked since I was 16 years old and staying home with 2 little ones was making me a kind of stir crazy. I needed to find something to do. Preferably something that included adult conversation.

My friend, Tina, had gone to a Close To My Heart gathering and bought 2 ink pads, 2 sets of stamps and a paper packet. Her and I used those few little materials on EVERYTHING! I knew I loved this product (even though those were the only things I had seen and used from the line), so I contacted Close To My Heart and they put my in touch with Dana.

Dana was pretty new to the company also and was excited to have me sign up under her. My goal was to get out of the house 1 or 2 times a month, support my own hobby and have something to do for the next 4 years until I could go back to work.

I had no idea it would take off like it did. Before long I was doing gatherings every week, I was making money, and I was having a ball. And I was getting out of the house, I was appreciating those 2 little boys more and I was becoming more confident.

As the years went on, I earned 4 cruises, I started a team, and this "thing" that I thought would be a little something extra do to became a career. I was making money, decent money. I could make my own hours. I made a TON of great friends and I loved it!

And as luck would have it, the day after Zachary started kindergarten, I gave birth to my precious baby girl. Going back to my "real" job was now put on hold for another 5 years. No problem...I still had Close To My Heart.

12 Years later I still love the company. Still love the products. And still enjoy doing the gatherings, workshops and crops. Close To My Heart has become a part of me. A part I love and am proud of. A part of me that has made me into a better person. I am honored to be celebrating 12 years with this company.

Check out my website to see the awesome products for yourself:
www.michelegamble.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment