Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I love Mondays!

I used to think the saying above was true. But this week I have changed my mind. I love Mondays. I think they are going to be my favorite day of the week this summer.

I am taking Mondays off work for the whole summer. When I told my best friend, Teri, she was more excited than my kids and promptly told me she was coming over every Monday! We live almost an hour drive from each other, so we don't get to see each other that often. Being together every week will be a HUGE treat!

She arrived our first Monday around 1:00pm with her 2 boys. My kids were anxiously awaiting her arrival. We loaded up our snacks, towels, beverages and sunscreen and hit the lake. The day was pure heaven. I got to chat with her for 5 solid hours! The kids were all happy. The weather was AMAZING. It was a perfect day.

We already have our plans for next week. Who knew I would ever look forward to Monday's?

No comments:

Post a Comment