Saturday, May 11, 2013

Smart Phone Challenged

The boys have been bugging me for smart phones for well over a year now. I finally agreed, but only because our cell phone bill was getting out of hand. Phones calls and texting just are not enough for 2 teenage boys.

So this evening we took a family trip to T-Mobile and became a smart phone family. Our salesman Justin was great. He's not a big fan of iphones, but there was no talking the boys out of them. Since they know more than me in this area, I let them pick whatever they wanted. I, on the other hand, had no clue. Maybe at one point I will use my phone for more than making a call, sending a text or now being able to go on FaceBook. But I honestly told Justin that this was all I felt I needed out of my phone. I love apple products. I was working on a MAC computer WAY before they were cool. But do I need an iphone? Probably not. So just hook me up with what suits my needs and have it cost less than their phones.

An hour later we left the store. 2 extremely happy kids. 2 adults who didn't know what to do with their new toys.

Now we're home, the boys have their phones all figured out, contacts loaded and on the go. Hubby is playing with his, not sure he's actually accomplishing anything on it. Me? I'm on the laptop posting a blog. It's been a long day and I'm not feeling very smart. My smart phone and I are going to have to become friends another day. Right now I am going to stay in my comfort zone and not be so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment